Spanish Class Supplies 2016-2017
Supplies: The following items are requested for Spanish 1, 2 & 3 classes:
1. Spanish textbook (ABSOLUTELY covered by Jumbo book cover or paper at ALL times!).
2. Pencil and eraser for class work and homework. Ink pen will ONLY be used for correcting.
3. Loose-leaf paper in a 2-inch 3-ring binder. NO PAPER TORN OUT OF SPIRAL NOTEBOOKS! Points will be deducted for this infraction!
4. 5-tab page dividers for 3-ring binder (for organizing papers)
5. 70 page spiral notebook for class journal (may use last year’s if in Spanish 2 or 3).
6. A completed Internet Access form (see Librarian or Office).
7. Signed classroom rules & class syllabus
8. A completed Videotaping Permission Slip for Instructional Videos. (optional)
9. A Student Planner or a small notebook used for assignments. (optional)
These materials are due Monday, Sept. 8, 2014. 14 pt. assignment.